To attend the online meeting,
Connection link: https://zoom.us/j/98794098008?pwd=aDZhQ1ZrS1JRb0dQMGNoKzNVSklNdz09
Meeting ID: 987 9409 8008 / Code: 335153
What are the actions that cities can take in order to face the challenges brought about by transitioning times and the need for urban resilience?
Through testimonials from experts and cities on new sustainable economic thinking, new development policies promoting urban resilience, public services ensuring health protection, social justice and the quality of life of citizens in the post-COVID era, the notion of resilience and transformation will be questioned. In addition, the transitions which take into account the way of life of humanity, natural systems and links between urban and rural territories will be addressed.
Wednesday 24th February 2021 from 2:30 till 4:30 (central European time)
- Olivier Bianchi, INMC Copresident, Mayor of Clermont-Ferrand, President of Clermont Auvergne Métropole
Reshaping the economic thinking of tomorrow
Towards a green and sustainable economic recovery
- David Miller, Director, International Diplomacy, C40 Cities Climate Leadership Group, former Mayor of Toronto (Canada) and author of the book « Solved: how the world’s great cities are fixing the climate crisis »
- David Mitchell, Mayor of Bridgewater (Canada)
Cities tackling the climate challenges
What are the actions that cities can take to tackle transition challenges ?
- Kotchakorn Voraakhom, CEO and founder of Porous city network & landprocess, Chairwoman, Climate Change Working Group, International Federation of Landscape Architect (IFLA World), Bangkok (Thailand)
- Jair Alexandre Gonçalves, Director for International Relations, Guarulhos (Brazil)
(Post) covid era
Local actions and resilience strategies in public services